HCC Dental Hygiene at Coleman College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HCC Dental Hygiene at Coleman College

A place for HCC Dental Hygiene students, both current and former, to share notes, express ideas, organize study groups, and talk about anything related to Dental Hygiene and our program.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Pray for Mercy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mharve4
1st Year Student
1st Year Student
mharve4

I Pray for Mercy Empty
PostSubject: I Pray for Mercy   I Pray for Mercy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:11 am

So... in a couple of Tuesdays, we have a MONSTER Histology test, right? On that same Tuesday, we also have an identification Histology quiz along with a practical that Friday.
I just want to say that whenever y'all are discouraged and feel like screaming, just think about me and how I also have a GINORMOUS Anatomy Physiology test that same week, the very next day ... Sad

Just thought that'd make y'all feel a little better in realizing that no matter what, it could always be worse.... Mad

Keep your heads up and remember that we put ourselves in this situation and we are capable of succeeding everything that is put before us. Like Mr. Walker said, it'll be a rough road if we try to do this alone...

Luv you guys!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
quyen_le
1st Year Student
1st Year Student
quyen_le

I Pray for Mercy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Pray for Mercy   I Pray for Mercy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:07 am

I feel ya, Sista! That tooth ID lab practical has me worried!
All those ridges and grooves! Yikes!
The only thing I know is Cusp of Carabelli! I don't know if I spelled it correctly! Lol!!!
Good luck! And I am starting to study for the pre-clinical lecture exam on Tuesday! I'm not failing this one! Not after Mr. Walker's pep talk!
Lov ya too!
And remember! Great rewards at the end of the semester! Wink wink! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lynn.Ly
1st Year Student
1st Year Student
Lynn.Ly

I Pray for Mercy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Pray for Mercy   I Pray for Mercy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:28 am

wow that totally encouraged me! haha. aww that really sucks mo! but you`ll do great like always! And yes, i`m so worried for the teeth grooves and all.. im already studying for the histology test! and dont underestimate the preclinical like last time either! i was reading over the chapters yesterday and making notes.. im like wow this stuff is pretty easy but then again, i thought last test was going to be common sense! ugh! well good luck yall!! see yall friday!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Percell
Instructor
Instructor
Mrs.Percell

I Pray for Mercy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Pray for Mercy   I Pray for Mercy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:24 am

Hello everyone,

You will not be identifying any ridges, grooves, fissure or fossae on your tooth ID test. For tooth ID, you just have to identify the tooth that you are looking at. You all did very well with this on your last ID test, so just continue to study, practice with the teeth like we do in lab, and you will be fine.

Mrs Percell study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Pray for Mercy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Pray for Mercy   I Pray for Mercy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Pray for Mercy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HCC Dental Hygiene at Coleman College  :: Random Discussions-
Jump to: